Thursday, April 5, 2007

Where have I been?

I apologize for my lack of daily updates recently, but I assure you, I've been delightfully busy.

-I'm about a week or two shy of getting On-Air at WPGU 107.1, the Campus Radio Station. When that happens, I'll be sure to mob everyone I know with a link to stream it over the net. Oh, hell, here it is prematurely: www.wpgu.com

-School work is kicking my ass. I'm either not trying, or just overwhelmed. I have this one class, all math and physics. Thing is, I haven't taken either of those subject within the past 4 years. You can understand the difficulty.

-Jumping the Shark is doing real well. We just finished a new sketch. It's going to take some time to edit, but here's a teaser. PSA. This clip is going at the end of a sitcom-esque movie. We're also writing, editing, and sharing a buttload of ideas. I think Derek and I have figured out our second episodic series (the first being Neighborhood Watch, which currently only has one episode). This one is going to be about forming a band. That simple, but you'd be surprised at how funny this situation can be. We're both going to draw on inspiration from the high school bands we've been in. Hopefully, it will be both a statement of the music world, and of youth culture.

We're also entering a contest on April 28th, a comedy fest here at UIUC. I'm not sure if we're performing, or submitting a video. Either way, should be a good time. Also, I'm waiting for this cool dude Matt to get back to me on an improv troupe he's part of that is recruiting. Should be a fun time.


So yeah, if no one else reads this, I hope my future-self does, so he knows where I was at age 21.

Hi Kevin! I hope you're successful!

No comments: