Saturday, April 21, 2007

Thoughts as a Woman

So, last night I dressed in drag for a themed party. I was gorgeous. I had pink hotpants, a lowcut top, makeup, and a purse covering my package. Being a woman for the night made me realize somethings:

When you're dressed skimpily, you can become self-concious. I was constantly wondering if people liked my makeup, and I was constantly adjusting my crotch to make sure I wasn't exposed.

Also, when you wear that few clothes, you actually feel more liberated and open. With pants that high up on my thigh, I was basically basically "out there for the world to see". It's actually quite liberating.

So I think I get it. That's why women who dress sexy-like have confidence, even ugly fat ones. Which must be why women love confidence in a man so much.

It all makes sense now.

No comments: