Monday, March 12, 2007

Followup to 3/9 (3/12)

So I found out the name of the kid that punched Derek for attempting to high-five him, then suckerpunched me when I intervened. Tom Murphey is the douchebag's name, so I looked him up. He's a senior, he's irish, and he loves sports, but he's not in a frat.

My mistake.

I think a frat would have at least taught him the simple probability of challanging three guys to a fight who are bigger than you with no provocation.

Apparently, he was going to the party we were leaving. I was telling my story at the ISR dining hall today, and a large number of people at the table were at the party I was orginally at. They drew the connections when I mentioned a short, raspy, d-bag, who enjoyed calling people pussies.

I'm happy to report he showed up without the girl. This leads me to believe the girl hates d-bags, or even if she gets hot for hyper-masculine behavior, his failure lessened him in her eyes. Either way, thats long term victory #1.

When he showed up at the ISR party, he was claiming he was jumped! Haha. He also said he woke up from being knocked out in the mud. Perhaps I did knock him out, and maybe he forgot all about how the fight started, and only witnesses three kids leaving the scene.

And, according to the people I was talking to, he was going around slapping girls' asses, and picking fights with guys at the party. Apparently it was Tom Murphey vs. the world.

They threw him out of the party, and when he didn't leave, they called the cops. World on the street is that he spent the night in jail. Victory #2.

If I see this guy again, making a ruckus at some party, I fully intend on subduing him, and then literally teaching him a lesson about the way the world works. Like really drain in that just because he's short, ugly, and balding, he can't just go around picking fights against innumerable odds.

HAHAHAHA

No comments: